4 days, discount when you register before 15 February - This is an advanced course based on client evaluation and daily practice. You will learn to assess your clients through visual inspection, touch validation, body language and Thai element theory; We will use sensing techniques to dissipate energy blockages; improve flow and transitions from one technique to another; learn self-protection techniques when energy is released from clients, and much more. See full description below.
At: Haber Bodywork
Address: Zagreb, Croatia
Registration: click here for more information
NOTE: This course has been cancelled because of corona virus.
Assessment, Sensing, Flow & Intuition - Advanced Concepts and Practice in Thai Massage 4 days, 14-17 May, 2020
This specialized course deals with advanced techniques and concepts, and at least 90 hours of previous study and considerable practice is required. A variety of study modules focus on the following themes:
- How to assess your clients through visual inspection, touch validation, Thai element theory, and body language
- Learn to use sensing techniques to dissipate energy blockages
- Practice ways to cultivate graceful flow from one technique to another
- Learn to use self-protection techniques when energy is released from clients
- Alternative ways to work leg lines in different body positions
- Coordinate your techniques with breath and awareness of body mechanics (ergonomics)
- Use distraction techniques as a way to help relax your client
- Incorporate resting poses into your sequence; ...and much more.
Each day there is discussion, demonstration and practice. Each person gives and receives sessions, and the teacher guides and encourages you to organically integrate the new concepts and techniques into your own Thai massage styles and sequences. This is a unique and challenging course that will help you to work on the mat in a deeper, more spiritual and more focused way.
This course deals with advanced techniques and concepts, and at least 90 hours of previous study and considerable practice is required. A variety of study modules focus on the following themes:
To register within Croatia, contact the organizer, Davor Haber, at email@example.com. To register from other countries and pay in euros or USD, contact the teacher at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make a deposit and reserve your place in this exciting workshop.
For those visiting Croatia to attend this course, local accommodations and travel suggestions are available. Join us for this exciting workshop in beautiful Zagreb, Croatia !
© 2013-2020 Bob Haddad, All Rights Reserved Member of Thai Healing Alliance International (THAI) and National Certification Board (NCBTMB)