Sensing, Flow & Intuition in Thai Massage: - 3 days, 20 hours - The course focuses on ways to cultivate graceful flow in your practice; how to sense and release energy blocks; alternative ways to work leg lines; breath & body mechanics; how to sharpen and follow your intuition; using resting poses and distraction techniques in your work; and much more.
From: 9:00 am until 4:30 pm
At: School of Thai Yoga Massage, London, UK
Address: London, UK
This specialized workshop deals with advanced techniques and concepts, and students should already have a working knowledge of Thai massage. The course focuses on the following themes:
- How to cultivate graceful flow in your practice
- Tricks and techniques to sense and release energy blockages
- Alternative ways to work leg lines
- Breathing patterns & body mechanics
- How to sharpen and follow your intuition
- How to integrate distraction techniques into your sequence
- Using resting poses in your work; and much more.
Each day there is discussion, demonstration, new techniques, guided exercises and practice. Each person gives to and receives from different people each day, and the teacher helps you to organically integrate the new concepts and techniques into your own Thai massage styles and sequences.
This is a powerful and challenging course that draws on your individual strengths. It can help you work on the mat in a more spiritual way, and with more awareness, depth, sensitivity and focus.